Telemedicine is here!
You can see your provider virtually during the Coronavirus.
Yes, we're still open! Face-to-face appointments are still our preferred method, and may be necessary for the appointment you need. But, this option is available for high-risk or high-vulnerability patients – or if you're just nervous — and many appointment types can be done in this format.
Call our office at 610-933-0708 to schedule a telemedicine appointment, or to convert an already scheduled appointment to a phone visit.
Welcome to Sustainable Medicine at the Kimberton Clinic. I’ve established this website to further the following aims:
- To provide an introduction to the Kimberton Clinic and Sustainable Medicine, for interested people who may wish to utilize our medical and therapeutic services.
- To help develop the concept of sustainable medicine as it pertains to primary care medicine and the individual doctor-patient relationship.
- To provide a resource for professionals wishing to incorporate sustainability into their practices.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among health care professionals and patients/consumers seeking a rational alternative to the ethical and economic morass into which modern medicine is headed.
- To provide a referral network for patients looking for a different approach to medical care.
— Richard G. Fried, M.D.