COVID-19 Health Update
Masks are optional unless you have been exposed to Covid or have symptoms. If you have been exposed to or have symptoms of the Coronavirus, such as fever, sore throat, body/muscle aches, cough or difficulty breathing, please call the office at 610-933-0708.
Welcome to Sustainable Medicine at the Kimberton Clinic. I’ve established this website to further the following aims:
- To provide an introduction to the Kimberton Clinic and Sustainable Medicine, for interested people who may wish to utilize our medical and therapeutic services.
- To help develop the concept of sustainable medicine as it pertains to primary care medicine and the individual doctor-patient relationship.
- To provide a resource for professionals wishing to incorporate sustainability into their practices.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among health care professionals and patients/consumers seeking a rational alternative to the ethical and economic morass into which modern medicine is headed.
- To provide a referral network for patients looking for a different approach to medical care.
— Richard G. Fried, M.D.