The Kimberton Clinic is a full-service primary care office
Although all of our doctors are specially trained and experienced in holistic medical care, they are fully trained in modern medicine and Board Certified in Family Practice.
Located in Chester County in eastern Pennsylvania, the Clinic covers everything from newborn care to geriatrics, from consultation for chronic conditions to minor skin surgery and acute care.
Dr. Fried is fully trained in modern medicine and Board Certified in Family Practice
He also has extensive training and experience in holistic medical care. His special interests include:
- Infant and child care
- Developmental pediatrics
- Mental illness and autism
- General family medicine
He is widely respected as an excellent clinical diagnostician. With more than 30 years' experience at the forefront of conventional and holistic medicine, he has seen fads come and go, and know what works and what doesn't work.
Here is what we pledge to all of our patients:
- During office hours, your call will be politely answered by a real person, not a "menu."
- During evening hours and weekends, you will be directed to a live answering service.
- If you need to speak with a doctor after hours, it will be Dr. Fried, not some anonymous "on-call" doctor.
- If your condition is urgent, we do our best to see you the same day.
- You will be treated with respect and dignity by all members of our staff.
- We neither meet with pharmaceutical company reps, nor accept their gifts. We do accept some samples, which we give out to save our patients money.
- We are very aware of the high cost of medical care, and the burdens it places on individuals and society. While striving our utmost to provide the best possible care for our patients, we try to be sensitive to individual economic situations, and not drain your resources with unnecessary tests and procedures.
- Our aim is to work collaboratively with our patients to promote long term health. This often involves conversations regarding lifestyle changes such as healthy diet, appropriate exercise, fulfilling relationships and emotional and spiritual well-being.