Welcome to Sustainable Medicine at the Kimberton Clinic. I’ve established this website to further the following aims:
- To provide an introduction to the Kimberton Clinic and Sustainable Medicine, for interested people who may wish to utilize our medical and therapeutic services.
- To help develop the concept of sustainable medicine as it pertains to primary care medicine and the individual doctor-patient relationship.
- To provide a resource for professionals wishing to incorporate sustainability into their practices.
- To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among health care professionals and patients/consumers seeking a rational alternative to the ethical and economic morass into which modern medicine is headed.
- To provide a referral network for patients looking for a different approach to medical care.
— Richard G. Fried, M.D.